Friday, July 6, 2012

Crosby, Stills and Nash

The last time I was able to see Crosby, Stills and Nash was about 20 years ago. Wow, that makes me feel old. I walked away thinking Stephen Stills might be one of the most under rated guitarists. After seeing them again I still thing that may be true. Even though their voices may not be what they used to be, they still have plenty of moments and put on a great show. You can read my review here.

Here is a performance of Almost Cut My Hair from the concert I reviewed, thanks to youtube...


Here is the encore from that show..

The backing band was pretty solid. The guitarist has played with Bruce Springsteen, the drummer had played with David Gilmour, and the bass player had played with Jackson Browne.They played a couple of newer songs, a couple of deep tracks, and lots of favorites.

Including my favorite Crosby, Stills and Nash song "Southern Cross" here is the video..


I am having a great year of concerts seeing a bunch of diverse musicians. As long as the power stays on I will be blogging and sharing I hope you enjoy!

No comments: