Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Fourth of July

Well it is a crazy July. Another Fourth of July is coming to a close. I was able to celebrate twice. Once last week as the County I live in had their celebration. Today, I drove over to Leesburg, Virginia and watched theirs! I like to watch them on the 4th of July!

Well I thought I would put together a collection of Patriotic songs to keep the party going!

First up is "Living in America," I love that old school funk and James Brown was a master!


I also love the blues and I just found this version today. Here is some Keb Mo doing "America the Beautiful"

Well even the U.S. gets the Blues here are the Dead...

Hey it is all about fun, Brad Paisley tells you about it here..


Ray Charles is another master...


and we have somethings we should never forget like Alan Jackson sings about the world stopped spinning..


and I will end with the Star Spangled Banner..


Well thanks to those who serve to make America what it is! I hope you enjoy the tunes and the Holiday! I know there are a lot more songs out there if you have a favorite I miss add it in the comments! This is a light post, I was without power for a few days so I will be back with some heavier posts soon!

No comments: