Thursday, July 12, 2012

Seal

Tuesday I had the opportunity to see Seal with special guest Macy Gray on Tuesday at Wolf Trap. You can read my review here.

Youtube has some great videos from the show here is his biggest hit "Kiss from a Rose" enjoy!


As you can see and here the show was amazing! Here is Macy Gray performing her biggest hit "I Try" and this is from Tuesday's show as well..


Yes Seal mixed in favorites, and older songs but he also played several of his newer songs including a lot of Soul classics. This one he played Tuesday night but I can't find it from the show so this version will have to do..


Well this week, this month has been pretty crazy for me so maybe I should leave this video as my last one in this post...


Well I hope you enjoy my review, and I hope you enjoyed my blog! I have shows scheduled for tonight, Friday(maybe two) and Sunday so stay tuned more fun stuff is coming to the blog!

No comments: