Saturday, April 14, 2012

A to Z: Music Column

Well it is official I have a new music column called Capital Sound. You can read it here. It should be fun as part of the reason I moved with my editor to a different site was the chance to cover more music.

So far this site besides a few musicals and plays I have covered this year:

The Experience Hendrix Concert and the Legendary Smokey Robinson.


On the old site, The Maryland Theatre Guide which is still going I reviewed...

I covered Bryan Adams and Ryan Adams. The first time I've covered back to back rhyming artists.

I enjoyed my time with the Md Theatre Guide and I was fortunate to cover a lot of neat shows and concerts.

Stayed tune for more column posts and reviews soon!





1 comment:

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

I love anything to do with music. Nice to hear the Smokey song I haven't heard for awhile. It makes me want to East Coast Swing!