Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Birthday! Michael Douglas

 I can't believe Michael Douglas is 71 today, but then again I have trouble coping with how old I am. He was the star of some memorable movies in my younger days like "Basic Instinct" and "Disclosure" for example.

The awards he has racked up is most impressive. The list includes two Academy Awards, five Golden Globes, and an Emmy.

Here he discusses one of his latest films "Ant-Man"...


A trailer for "Basic Instinct"...


A scene from "Disclosure"...


A scene from "Wall Street"...


What is your favorite Michael Douglas film? Feel free to share in the comments. I will be back soon with a new post.

1 comment:

Dixie@dcrelief said...

I feel for Michael Douglas way back during his TV series, "Streets of San Francisco". Later I flipped over "A Chorus Line".

Happy Birthday to a gorgeous man!!