Friday, September 11, 2015

9/11/2001

Hard to believe it has been 14 years since the 9.11 terrorist attacks. When I first started blogging I wrote about the attacks each year for a while. I had hope to continue to do that each year. However, I slacked off or live got in the way a bit. It will always be a day that I will remember.

How could one forget four planes being hijacked and crashed? Who could forget the towers falling? Who could forget 2996 deaths? It is an event that should never be forgotten.

Here is a video. Warning skip if you don't want to see it again.


There are so many negatives about the attack. One positive was the attack brought the country together. Something that the country has same to be splitting apart lately. Perhaps it is a good thing to reflect back on what brought us together.

Please remember the victims, the volunteers, the firemen and police officers today. May we never have a tragedy like this again.

1 comment:

Janie Junebug said...

We do have a very contentious country these days. It bothers me a lot. We'll never agree on all the same things, but I wish we could disagree more politely.

Love,
Janie