Thursday, July 3, 2014

Crosby, Stills and Nash


I just finished writing a preview for tonight's Crosby, Stills and Nash show at Wolf Trap which you can read here. If you are a fan of the band check out the attached slide show with the article though I can't take credit for the photographs.

I have been lucky enough to see Crosby, Stills and Young twice even though it was like 20 years apart. Funny thing it was at the same venue Wolf Trap. Anyway the last time I watched them I reviewed the show for DC Metro Theater Arts and you can relive the show through my review.

Yes, if you read my blog you know I like to add extras. I am digging some extras to add to this post like this..


That was the encore from the show I reviewed. Below is a song they performed in March of this year..


And one of my favorite songs by them..


If you are going to the show tonight enjoy! If you catch them on the tour I hope you enjoy! If not I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

No comments: