Thursday, July 24, 2014

Rev your Engines

I have enjoyed writing my spotlight series saying farewell to Yahoo! Contributor Network. So far I have been able to give shout outs to 10 different writers. Today I am going to self promote and highlight some of my auto racing articles I have written. You can check out the rest of my writing at the site here.

Ladies and Gentleman start your engines!

Joey Logano

Here is an article I wrote on Joey Logano at the time he was a 17 year old prodigy. Now at 24 he still has a bright NASCAR racing future in front of him.

Here he is winning...


Here he is in an interview from last year...


Six Moments at Indy

One of the last articles I wrote on the site was this one about Six Historic and Exciting Moments in Indy 500 History.

Here are highlights from this year's race..


No comments: