Wednesday, February 27, 2013

College Basketball

Well I have limited thecollege  basketball posts to just two this month. Though the coolest part of the season is about to start. First the conference tournaments and then the NIT and the Big Dance, the NCAA Tournament.

Georgia Tech

Well I have three recaps for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets since my last update.

First Georgia Tech beat the Virginia Tech Hokies 64-54. You can read my recap here. Below are some highlights from that game...


The other two games I recapped for the Yellow Jackets did not go their way. Starting with..

North Carolina Tar Heels 72 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 70-58. My recap is here. I found highlights for that game as well..


Then the Virginia Cavaliers crushed them 82-54. You can read my recap of that beat down here. Well, I was lucky enough to find highlights for all three games.



Florida Gators

Moving to another conference for another team. I have four recaps from the Florida Gators.

First the Gators crushed Mississippi State 83-58. You can read my recap here. I have highlights below..



Next the Gators beat the Kentucky Wildcats in a battle of SEC powers. You can read my recap here. Highlights from that game are below...



Then the Gators were upset by the Missouri Tigers. I cover the wins and losses. You can read that recap here. I have highlights for that game here...


Then the Gators bounced back and beat Arkansas to avenge an earlier loss. You can find out all about it here. Here are some highlights from that game..



I will be back next month with some more basketball posts. I will be back later with posts about..

No comments: