Monday, February 29, 2016

February Reads: Business Books

February is just ending and I have already read more books in 2016 than I did in all of 2015. So far this month I have read four and I am almost finished with another. I am breaking up the posts by classifications starting with Business.

I read two business books this month and I am up to three for the year. My educational background is in business so it makes sense that I would try to stay well read on the subject.

The first one was a Christmas gift from my wife. The book was written by rocker Gene Simmons of Kiss fame on the topic of entrepreneurship. The book was called Me, Inc.

Me, Inc.: Build an Army of One, Unleash Your Inner Rock God, Win in Life and Business

I found the book to be an enjoyable read since I like to read biographies of musicians and business books. The target market seamed to be a bit younger than me.

My next business book was on management. This book had a unique perspective too! The perspective from the bible.

Management: A Biblical Approach

I enjoyed Myron Rush's book Management: A Biblical Approach and I found it was a great follow up to the business book I read in January by James C. Hunter. It is neat how books fit like that at times. As I try to meet my Goodreads Challenge of 26 books this year I will probably read a few more business books. My next segment on February reads will feature classics so stay tuned.

No comments: