Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Irritations in a forest at midnight" my latest Flash Fiction

I suppose my creative juices have been stirred lately as I have been writing a bunch of haikus and senyru. However, my poetry is a post for another day. Poetry is where my poetry began and I do return to it from time to time.

As my juices were stirred I wrote another piece of flash fiction called "Irritations in a forest at midnight." You can read it here if you like. I think the topic was easier to write about then my previous attempts at flash fiction. A forest at midnight kind of worked with my imagination.

I wonder what I'll write about next. Whatever it is I will probably blog about it here.
 

1 comment:

Eliaz Beth said...

A web centered shopper can procedure a liable product reviews sites and select the merchandise they need to buy, instantly right after choosing many thoughts seems which aid the consumer to have acquainted with all the option. If you are perplexed about acquiring an item about world-wide-web, then experience different testimonials and decide on whether to pick it or not. product reviews