Sunday, March 16, 2014

Congrats to Lionel Messi

A sports blog today. I haven't dived into the wide world of sports lately so I am probably due for a sports blog. My blog today congratulates Lionel Messi on becoming Barcelona's leading scorer. He did it with grand style recording a hat trick. A fitting way to break a record that hasn't been passed since 1927.



In 2010 I wrote an article about Lionel Messi becoming Argentina's next Soccer Super Star which you can read here. Since hen he has become Barcelona's super star and perhaps soccer's biggest star. A true football star.


Here is CNN International's take on Messi's record breaking achieving. I echo their statement about Lionel Messi only being 26. I don't think it is scary unless your on an opposing team. I think it is an incredible stat for this footballer and the future of soccer. At 26 and if he stays healthy what more can he accomplish?


His past has been fantastic and his future looks to be magical! Congratulations on your milestone and I look forward to what Messi achieves in the future.


No comments: