Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Off to see the Wizard

Saturday was a perfect day to go see The Wizard of Oz at the Arts Barn in Germantown, Maryland. It was cloudy and a thunderstorm was on its way. Thankfully it was a tornado even though the Kat 2nd Stage production did take me along on the Yellow Brick Road to Oz.

It is a family friendly show and a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon or evening or a Sunday afternoon with the family. It is also good theatre and worth the visit if you are in  the area. It could be a nice date or just a fun outing. Anyway you can read my review here.

Here is a clip from the original movie back in 1939...


It has been a long time since I've seen a production of The Wizard of Oz and the Arts Barn and Kat 2nd Stage made me glad I went to their production.

No comments: