Tuesday, September 4, 2012

College Football

Well my new rankings for this week are up on their new home Hubpages. They changed a little bit this week. You can see if your team is ranked, or how high they are ranked here. If you write on Hubpages or want to check it out what other things I have written their here is my profile page.

Well besides new rankings I am now writing for a site called Outside the Redzone.Right now I am covering Florida Gators and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets football. They cover other sports as well so I may end up covering a little more.

Anyway here is my recap of the Florida win over Bowling Green. In the spirit of adding something new here are some highlights from the game.


Here is my recap of the Georgia Tech-Virginia Tech game. Here are some highlights from that game.


Well there is some college football for your Tuesday fix. Remember the NFL kicks off tomorrow!


No comments: