Sunday, September 9, 2012

All Kinds of Football

Putting all of my football this week in one basket. This post will have my college recaps, my new top 25, my NFL recap and how my Fantasy Football team did week one. If you are looking for other posts from me that are not sports related. Don't worry I will have some soon I promise. I have some theatre posts coming and more so stayed tune.

Well it was my second week of writing on Outside the Redzone. I am covering the Florida Gators this season and here is my recap of their win over Texas A&M. That was a great game as always I try to add a little something more to my blog posts. Here are some highlights from Youtube...


I also did the recap for the Georgia Tech-Presbyterian game which was a mismatch. You can read my recap here. Youtube had some highlights from that game as well so enjoy...

I also covered the Jacksonville Jaguars-Minnesota Vikings NFL game. I thought the Jaguars were going to pull this one out when they scored a touchdown with 20 seconds left. They even made the two point conversion to give them a 23-20 lead. Minnesota tied it up on a 55 yard field goal and went on to win it in overtime. You can read my recap here.  Here are highlights from that game from youtube...


My fantasy football team looks like they are going to win this week. They were behind until Sunday nights's game. Now I have a five point lead and two players left. My opponent has no players left. So unless my players give me negative points Monday night I win.

As promise here is my new top 25 for this week. This week had a lot of upsets so there are quite a few changes. You can read it here. Well I am going to get some sleep and hopefully be back tomorrow with a brand new post.

No comments: