Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fantasy Football 2-1 start

I'm playing Fantasy Football again this season. I was awarded a B on my draft.

I romped through the opener 171-112. Week two hello injuries. I won 142-116. However, with Carson Palmer I went with Chad Henne which netted me one point. DeSean Jackson was injured and only managed one point. Jordy Nelson and his 50 point day helped me to victory.

Week three I lost 125-117. I benched Jackson who had the injury and he scored 16 points, higher than any of my other receivers. Palmer was still out and Henne lost me 2 points. Chris Johnson at running back really started to fade.

Well it is a new week. I have replaced Henne with Ryan Tannehill. Hopefully Carson Palmer returns after his bye week.

Here is a highlight for Henne when he played for the Miami Dolphins:


I will probably bench Johnson this week and move Sproles from the flex position and start either Floyd or Douglas in the flex. Fell from first to third last week so I am trying to bounce back.

No comments: