Sunday, November 25, 2012

November Football Post 4

Fantasy Football

I project I will lose this week with a two point lead. My opponent has one more player left for Monday and I am a sitting duck. In a close match he will prevail. It almost sounds like politics...

NFL

What the heck? The Jacksonville Jaguars actually won this week. You can read my recap here.
Sorry couldn't find any highlights...

College

Well I cover two college teams so I will start with the winning one first. The Florida Gators beat Florida State. You can read my recap here. Here are some highlights..


Georgia clobbered Georgia Tech you can read my recap here. Here are some highlights...


Here is my new college rankings for this week.

Wanted to get the football post out of the way. I watched a play and a concert today which means I have reviews to write which equals more blog posts soon!

No comments: