Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day and Baltimore Orioles

It has been a couple of months since I had published anything on Yahoo! Sports and it has been a while since I shamelessly self promoted anything on here. Well, I am going to do both. I am going to tell about my recent article and share some other articles which I have written in the past that may be of some interest. I hope you enjoy.

Well, I compiled an article called Father's Day 2012: Top Baltimore Orioles Gifts for Dad you can read it here. The list included tickets, watches, clocks, ties, money clips and even boxers.

Here is the Orioles pump up video 2012 to mix things up a bit:


I have written about the Baltimore Orioles in the past as well.

Here is one I wrote called O's Fan: Best stadium food for fans at Camden Yards. It is a little different since it deals with stadium food. Here is a related article a Stadium Guide.Here is yet another on scoring ticket deals to O's and Nationals games.

Hope you enjoy this post and I will be back soon with another post!


No comments: