Saturday, November 8, 2008

Old Blog 2- Books

Books of 2007

from myspace blog...part 2 of a buildup for my 2008 blog on what I've read

I've probably forgotten a few, but anyway here is what I read in 2007. I read an interesting, spirtitial christian book about borders, was given to us as a gift from my priest by an Irish writer. In Our Time by Hemmingway. Kipling's Captain Courageous. Andrew Todhunter's Dangerous Games, Peter Benchley's A Sharks Life, Hermann Hesse's Demian which I really enjoyed, Nashville:1864 by Madison Jones which was an enjoyable quick read, Zim: A Baseball Life by Don Zimmer, Bode: Go Fast, Be Good, Have Fun by Bode Miller-hey, I am a skier, a couple of books by Bob Morris Bermuda Shwartz and Bahamarama- Caribean mysteries.

So, much for for shadowing, I still have a month and 2/3rds to add on to my ever growing list of 2008

No comments: