Monday, November 17, 2008

November is going in Fast Forward

Wow! November is more than halfway gone. Most of the leaves are gone and the weather has turned cold.

I've been writing still, maybe not quite at the pace of last month.

One on the NL Cy Young Tim Lincecum, which is a pretty good story. A young guy, on a losing club wins the National League Cy Young.

Then of course my latest college football rankings. A relatively quiet college football weekend means not many changes.

I started writing on helium again. I tried my hand in one of their writing contest. I only was able to push out three articles, so I finished more in the middle of the pack. Oh well..

They were all on hiking. The best day hikes in Maryland is probably the best article of the bunch.

Well, I blog some more another day...

No comments: