Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ready for Some Football

I wrote a few blogs back about my Fantasy Football Team. Getting ready for the season I made my first move cutting my bench quarter back Matt Leinart and replacing him with Vince Young. I will be keeping an eye on the waiver list as I would like to upgrade my running backs and would be tempted in another wide out. The NFL kicks off on Thursday.

College Football completed their opening weekend. I decided to do my own poll. My Top 25 has some surprises. I am sure it is as debatable as any other poll after just one week. Check it out here. However, it is all in fun. Plus it had been a while since I had published anything.

Oh, well it's been a busy week with my wife's birthday, Buffett, fishing, work, family and fantasy football.

No comments: