Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A New Blog

I started a new blog last night on Fox Sports. My blog's name is Mike's View of Sports and you can visit it here. The first blog is about Tom Brady being injured.

I write a lot about sports so it just made since to start a blog just on sports. Sure, sports will still be a part of this blog but it was never the intent of this blog to be all sports. It may same that way sometimes.

I use this blog to write about what is interesting me and my writing. I use it to promote my writing or to expand on it. I use it to experiment. Sometimes, I use it to promote another writer's articles. I also use it to discuss business, interesting reads, music and who knows what.

The new blog will give me a place to write more on sports and open this blog up to more topics.

No comments: