Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday's Music Moves Me: 80's/90s Movie Songs

 

Monday's Music Moves Me theme for today is Movie Music from the 80s and 90s. I hope you enjoy my selections.



From the raunchy Porky's Revenge comes the beautiful "Sleepwalk" cover by Jeff Beck.

The Lovemongers covering Led Zeppelin's "Battle of Evermore" from the Singles soundtrack.


The sisters from Heart with a side project.


Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone" from Top Gun


Simple Minds "Don't You Forget About Me" from Breakfast Club


Well five sounds like a good number. I will do another cover this one from the 90s!

Interview with a Vampire Guns and Roses "Sympathy for the Devil"


Covering The Rolling Stones no less.

 







7 comments:

John Holton said...

You picked some great songs here!

songbird's crazy world said...

Great choices.

Mary B said...

Man! I almost went with Singles! I may still use it for SoundTrack Saturday some upcoming month.

csuhpat1 said...

Such a great list. So very cool.

nashvillecats2 said...

Excellent choice of songs. Thanks for sharing.

Birgit said...

Some fu songs and I love the first one and Love Simple Minds but not a fan of the one with Heart or the last one but that's not surprising.

Alana said...

There was no video for Heart (did you have to remove it?) The covers of Sleepwalk and Evermore were great but not as impressed with the cover of Sympathy for the Devil I haven't heard "Danger Zone" in a long time so I would say: All great selections this week!