Saturday, May 8, 2021

Battle of the Bands Results: Jazz Me Blues

 Great news this time around I picked up a new voter Nashvillecats2! Six votes with three going to Les Paul and three going to the Original Dixieland Jazz Band. I like both so I don't mind the tie. You all know I don't vote on mine. 

I don't want to tip my hat, so no Les Paul or Original Dixieland Jazz  Band to celebrate a musical tie. 


Maybe the 2015 All State Illinois Jazz Ensemble instead...

Tune in on the 15th for another exciting Battle!


4 comments:

nashvillecats2 said...

Thanks for the mention, a pleasure to vote.7

Birgit said...

A tie! Now that means it was an excellent battle.

Arlee Bird said...

Either version ranked high on my chart so a tie seems like a good outcome to me.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

Yogi Berra said, "A tie is like kissing your sister".

Let us NOT ask how Yogi Berra would actually KNOW that!!
[;^)}

~ D-FensDogG
'STEPHEN T. McCARTHY REVIEWS...'