Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Blogging from A to Z: Neptune Beach

Sometimes you can go back down nostalgia road on the internet. Here is a picture of my old school.



I went there for one year when it was first opened. The school and I both are not brand new anymore.

Picture taken from Wikipedia Commons.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, plant, tree, outdoor and nature

My daughter at Jarboe Park in Neptune Beach this past Fall. A place I played at when I was her age.

Of course there is the beach too..



I just wanted to share different things. My parents live there. I know they have enjoyed taking their Granddaughter to the park and Beach. She might have even been told a story about my old school.


1 comment:

Birgit said...

Nice to see your old school and your daughter who looks very sweet. How nice to be so close to the beach. We were about a 1/2 hr from Lake Erie and only went there after Church.