Friday, December 14, 2018

R.I.P Nancy Wilson Jazz Singer

She would probably hate the term jazz singer but I didn't want her to be confused with Nancy Wilson of Heart fame. The Nancy Wilson my post is about is the 81-year old three time Grammy Award winning vocalist who passed away yesterday.


A news clip or tribute about her below...


I want to share her music and celebrate her life and talents!

"How Glad I Am" which won her first Grammy...


                                            Here she is with "Guess Who I Saw Today"

                                       
                                              "Don't Ask My Neighbors"
         

She leaves behind a recorded legacy and will be missed by fans, family and friends.
                                              

No comments: