Monday, December 24, 2018

Monday's Music Moves Me: Christmas Eve Edition

Kind of fitting my Music Moves Me post is coming out a little later in the day. It is Christmas Eve!  The theme for the month for Monday's Music Moves Me is Christmas.

I am going to have Bob Dylan tells about tonight..."Twas The Night Before Christmas"


Trans-Siberian Orchestra "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo" 

 

Celine Dion's "Christmas Eve"



I will leave you with "Silent Night"

It is a new version from Eric Clapton...


Thank you and have a Merry Christmas!



5 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Oh my goodness, what great choices my friend! I LOVE CHRISTMAS.... don't you? Well, I hope your holiday is in full throttle by now... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS & love, love, love the tunes you have chosen. MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND.... ho ho ho!

John Holton said...

Merry Christmas (again)!

Cathy Kennedy said...

🎄Merry Christmas, Mike ! 🎄

Thanks for sharing the joy of Christmas with each of this season, dear friend. You really put boogie into the party with Trans-Siberian Orchestra's 'Christmas Eve' - purrfect song choice, too! Enjoy this blessed day and may God bless you always!

Alana said...

Some nice selections, although I couldn't quite get over Bob Dylan reciting "The Night Before Christmas". You chose one of my favorites, Trans Siberian Orchestra. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I send my wishes for a Happy New Year!

Cathy Keisha said...

Sorry I'm so late. Merry Christmas! Great choices and I loved the Trans-Siberian Orchestra video and song.