Monday, December 3, 2018

Monday's Music Moves Me: First Monday of Christmas Music

The theme for Monday's Music Moves Me is Christmas songs. I might expand it to Holiday songs if I come across one or a song that is good for the season.

First up  "The First Noel" this version done by Carrie Underwood...



Coldplay performing "Christmas Lights"..



                                           Decorations and lights are a good way to start off the Holiday season.

                                           Just remember "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"

                                               Well I think this is a good start to the Christmas Season!

                                          

9 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Oh my gosh, I love the turns you have selected & I never saw this video of Carrie Underwood. What a marvelous dress she had on & she looks so very happy & she has such a lovely voice!!! I bet her baby loves for her to sing to them & oh my gosh love Cold Play... what a great selection you have chosen. My gramma use to have a piano like that when I was little. How cool & oh boy, one for the kiddies... an absolute GREAT JOB! ho ho ho.... have a great week! HUGS

Birgit said...

Carrie is good, Coldplay left me cold but the cute little kids singing for the last one gets my vote. I think it is more traditional which is what I prefer.

Mike Golch said...

good tunes!!!! :) :-h d-) 🎄🎄🎄

DrillerAA said...

One can never go wrong with a Carrie Underwood recording. Have a blessed week.

csuhpat1 said...

Very beautiful songs. Thanks for sharing.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

Thanks for kicking off Christmas with such a festive playlist. Have a joyful, blessed season!

Anonymous said...

I visited multiple web sites except the audio quality for
audio songs current at this site is actually
superb.

John Holton said...

Good way to kick of this year's Xmas Music Xtravaganza! Good list!

Alana said...

Carrie did a nice job on "The First Noel" and - that dress! I loved the beginning of the Coldplay song with the 78 spinning and that piano. Have a wonderful Christmas season.