Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Jack Bruce!

Jack Bruce the legendary bass player for Cream turns 70 today. Along the way he had a successful solo career and worked on a few other projects. I was fortunate to see him with Ringo Starr.

Jack Bruce with Ringo Starr, Peter Frampton....


I'll save Cream for last since he did other things in his career. This band was very Cream like..featuring Ginger Baker and guitarist Gary Moore....



Here is vintage Jack Bruce with Buddy Guy...that would have been fun to have seen!



Here he covers "Manic Depression" with Vernon Reid and Terry Bozzio 



                                 Here he is doing one of his own songs with Mick Taylor...


Okay, I will wrap it up with some Cream...




Enjoy I will be back with a new post soon! 

2 comments:

Susan Oloier said...

Mike, I could hang out on your blog all day and listen to music! Great post. 70! Wow!

Mike said...

Susan feel free to come back adding new stuff all the time