Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Sports Poetry

Trying to write a couple of things tonight and they are stalling out a bit. So I will call it a night soon. I wanted to write a blog post and I was drawing blanks there. Well I haven't spotlighted my poetry lately and I did publish a Haiku today. However, I thought I would highlight my poetry with a sports theme..

The first one is "Baseball Seasons." It is really about the journey through the seasons the baseball season takes. Spring training to the postseason. Timely due to baseball's post season going on now.

Basketball season is getting close and before you know it March Madness will be here! I wrote a haiku about that tournament here.

Here is a poem I wrote about participating in ski racing it is called "Going Fast."

Well not much here I will try again...


No comments: