Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thoughts on Junior Seau

Yes I blog about the occasional musician death or even rarer the former athlete who died. Junior Seau died today, it looks like he killed himself. You can read an article about it here.So was a great linebacker, from my generation. He isn't someone I watched as a child. He is very close to my age which is scary. I assume being a football star he had wealth. ( I know some find a way to become broke.) I guess Dr. Phil was right when he said "Money doesn't solve problems." I am paraphrasing. I know money could fix my problems and make mew happier. I think Dr, Phil was trying to say money doesn't make you happy. I don't watch a lot of TV or Dr. Phil. But wow, a 43 year old former star, dead  it is very sad. I know there are 43 year old folks who are not famous who die and that is sad too.

Here are some highlights..


He seamed to be a good guy, helped charities, did the right things. However, I guess like most people he had demons too.

As a fan of football thank you Junior for your achievements on the field. To your friends and  fans I wish them peace and may he rest in eace.

No comments: