Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day

I humbly thank the service members of the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard. Many of them have to work on their Holiday. They work long hours, sometimes stationed away from family and loved ones. I thank them for their sacrifices big and small. They should never feel their job is thankless.

For those away from home, I hope they will return home safe and sound and reunite with their loved ones. For those who have had to deal with the loss of fellow co-workers, Brothers and Sisters in arms I can't say I know how you feel as a civilian. I'm sure there is pain, sorrow, and other emotions. I can say I am sorry for our Country's loss, for your loss, and for their family loss. I an say I am thankful of their sacrifice.

I hope we get politicians and diplomats who can succeed at diplomacy more. So war and battles will be fewer. However, I am proud of all who stand ready. I am thankful of your non-battlefield activities as well. Thank you for your law and order, your humanitarian efforts, your entertainment, and your rescues.Things you may feel are over look we see and say thanks.


No comments: