Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Sure it is easy to come up with a list of things you are not thankful for...perhaps we should have a Holiday for that. Anyway today is thanksgiving a day to give thanks for what you are thankful for,,,

I'm thankful for my family. Some days it might be as dysfunctional as any other family. However, I am blessed to have the cutest daughter ever, sure I am bios but she is a cutie. Thankful for my wife, without her I wouldn't have the cutest daughter ever and she is responsible for her curls. Through our ups and downs we have still managed to go on some neat adventures and we still have many more  to go. Then there is Ben, I know Evelyn and I are thankful for her big brother to cheer for during high school football season. I'm thankful he is a great big brother and a neat kid.

I am thankful for my friends. I am thankful for my readers and for my writing. Some days writing isn't easy like life it has its ups and downs. However, it has brought me to some cool theatres, and incredible festivals like Wanee.

So yes I have lots to be thankful for and today is one day I am glad I am not a turkey no matter what some people say.

No comments: