Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Football!

My fantasy football team was doing poorly yesterday. I probably lost this week but I think I should still be in first place or close to it. Oh well it happens, it was just a team that on paper I should of won easily. However, like real football on any given Sunday anything can happen...

Well talking about the NFL, I did some early predictions for Thanksgiving Day NFL football, you can check out my predictions here.

Also my college football rankings are out for this week. You can see the rankings here. There were a bunch of upsets including Iowa, Oregon, Notre Dame and Penn State so the rankings were shook up a bit.

I wrote 5 articles last week and I am up to 8 for the month. I will probably have 4 more this week, so a lot to blog about.

No comments: