Monday, April 5, 2021

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge: D is for Dragon, Bearded Dragons

 When people think of dragons they think of mythical, fire-breathing, fierce reptiles. In the real world dragon don't breathe fire, aren't that mythical and some can be fierce, some think they are fierce and some just can't pull it off.


Photo by  André Karwath (CC BY-SA 2.5)

I wanted to write about the Bearded Dragon which is a popular lizard for a pet. Central Bearded Dragons are native to Australia. Bearded Dragos eat mostly insects. They also eats leaves, flowers, fruits and vegetables. It has been my experience that they are easy to handle.






4 comments:

John Holton said...

Cute little fella, isn't he?

Birgit said...

My best friend's daughter had 2 bearded dragons and they loved raspberries. When I look at them I can't help but recall these "dinosaurs" shown in the film "Journey To The Centre of the Earth" with James Mason. I love that movie!

Janet said...

I wrote about a different Dragon for my A to Z. I'm not sure I'd like to meet up with yours.

Janet’s Smiles

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

The Bearded Dragon has fierce look on it's face, so I think I'll keep my distance.

Daffy Duck Looney Tunes A-Z Art Sketch