Sunday, April 25, 2021

Battle of the Bands Results: Bad Romance

 In this battle Jeff Beck beat Halestorm 3 to 1 covering Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance." You probably would expect either contestant to cover Lady Gaga. I don't think the crowd on Jeff's performance new how to react. I thought it was hilarious to perform a pop hit at a classic rock award show. I have also heard Lady Gaga covered by other classic rock artists so she is obviously gifted with some great songs.

Talking about pop music check out this video from the 80's. There are some appearance from some 80's pop stars and pop culture. The song is "Ambitious" off of Jeff Beck's "Flash" album.


What are some pop stars of today that have some great songs that could be covered well by other musicians? 

Anyway I will be back May 1 with another Battle of the Bands.


1 comment:

Birgit said...

I noticed that and I thought it was hilarious that the people didn't know what to do.