Thursday, April 20, 2017

A to Z: Queen Quiz

It is a good think  I'm not in school anymore this might have been my answer...

Image may contain: text

If you were the teacher would you mark it wrong?
Would you give credit for creativity or heck even knowing who Queen is?

I stumbled on this in facebook so I don't know how if this was a real quiz.

Ever answer a quiz with an answer like that?

The student is a Champion..




It's a miracle...


Stay tuned for the next A to Z post coming tomorrow....

3 comments:

Liz A. said...

LOL. I did see that picture someplace. Now, as for getting it right on a test, it would depend on what the class had been studying. From me it'd probably get an LOL. Or "nice try". Only points if I was in a good mood.

Mary Burris said...

Reminds me of the questionnaire from YMCA asking where they first heard of them and someone wrote in 'Village People'

I do enjoy a lot of the Queen catalog. A few years ago one of my good friends that I had met on xbox playing RockBand passed away suddenly. We dedicated Queen's 'The Show Must Go On' to her.

~Mary
Jingle Jangle Jungle
#AtoZChallenge 1970's Billboard Hits

Chris said...

That's awesome (and a great use of the letter 'Q', btw) I haven't seen that one but I saw one where the quiz states "Name four metals and their symbols" and the brilliant metalhead who answered it drew the logos for Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer, and Megadeth.