Thursday, June 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Paul McCartney

Paul McCartney turns 73 today so I wish him a Happy Birthday. His fame will always be linked to the super group of his youth the Beatles.  He has had an amazing career with Wings and as a solo artist as well.

I am amazed by his collaborations they are hardly predictable.

Here he performs with Rihanna and Kayne West...


"Say, Say, Say"  with Michael Jackson...


The classic "Ebony and Ivory" with Stevie Wonder..


"My Valentine" featuring jazz artist Diana Krall and guitarist Joe Walsh..


Certainly it would be easy to celebrate his birthday with a bunch of solo hits or a collection spanning his career. However, I thought today the collaborations would be a nice way to celebrate.

Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon!

3 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Happy Birthday Paul! A real music legend!!! He's only 4-years younger than my daddy.

Mike said...

Same for my Dad

Liz A. said...

I did love "Say, Say, Say" when I was a kid.