Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Jimmy Page!

Today is Jimmy Page's 71st Birthday! Two years ago I gave a career spanning blog post for his 69th birthday which you may enjoy. I might do the same today but I don't want to repeat. However, I want to celebrate the music.

The song that has always grabbed me from his Yardbirds days is "Train Kepta Rollin'" ..


Yes I mixed it up with Jimmy guest appearing with Aerosmith! Hey we all like surprises!!
Below is a little Olympic Love with Leona Wilson...


The first time I saw him concert was during his "Outrider" tour...a live version of "Emerald Eyes"



I guess I need to get the Led Out or it would be a "Heartbreaker"


Happy Birthday Jimmy Page!

1 comment:

Dixie@dcrelief said...

He's one of my favorites - thanks for the tunes, Mike!!!