Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lineup Bonnaroo 2014: A Strong Second String

This is part two of my multiple blog post series on the lineup at this year's Bonnaroo Festival. The first one introduced the headliners and mentioned nine announced acts. Here are some more artists performing at the festival and I thing this series of groups is a pretty strong second string.

Artic Monkeys keep the music coming..

Frank Ocean...


The Flaming Lips


Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds..



Those four bands provide the festival with some musical talent and bolsters the lineup. Add in a tasty bluegrass jam, the festival is in Tennessee after all.

Lauren Hill has the talent and at one time the hits to headline the festival. She adds to the strength of the lineup as I deviate from the listed order of the line up.


The award winning Tedeschi Trucks Band will also perform...


Jam band favorite Umphrey's McGee will also be performing. I think they are hitting just about every festival in 2014.


I'll be back with more posts about Bonnaroo soon. The real world is calling me...

No comments: