Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Z to A: Shepherdstown

Shepherdstown is a town I same to be hanging out in more. Sure it is a small college town.However, it also has a bit of night life, restaurants and pubs. Some more appealing to yuppies or boomers with money. I don't really venture to them, I prefer the hidden gems.

In the Fall, Shepherd usually fields a highly ranked division 2 football team. It's not the NFL or the BCS, however it is competitive, entertaining football at an affordable price. The University also attracts various cultural events as well.

Usually, I spend a Saturday watching movies with my daughter at the Opera House. After the movies we walk the town, pet every dog, and maybe grab lunch at a local eatery. I even spent Valentine's Day in the town dinner and a movie.




No comments: