Monday, April 7, 2008

RE: The Dance Ends Tonight

The "Big Dance" Ends tonight, with the 2008 NCAA Men's Championship game between the Memphis Tigers and the Kansas Jayhawks. This should be a great match up and a game I hope to get to watch. The tip off is a little late starting at 9:21PM.

You can read my preview and prediction here.

Hopefully my prediction is better than the predictions I had for the Final Four. Needless to say my brackets were finally busted. However, at least I predicted the Final Four correctly. This year's Dance was pretty exciting with Davidson reaching the Final Four and knocking off Gonzaga, Georgetown, Michigan State and Wisconsin along the way. That is what makes March Madness the best, when little teams no one expects pulls off the big upsets. Who would think Memphis would go 38-1 and the Conference USA Champions would be playing for the National Title? I'm sure the Memphis Tigers fans did. You can't argue the Tigers belong, they had a lot of quality wins and they backed it up in the tourney.

Tonight is college basketball's big night, if your a fan enjoy it.

No comments: