Monday, February 7, 2022

Monday's Music Moves Me: Love Songs

 Monday's Music Moves Me theme this week is "Love Songs."  Let's get this party started with Tesla "Love Song"



Throw in a little Elvis "Love Me Tender" 


Sometimes Love is tainted, "Tainted Love" Soft Cell



Sometimes "Love Hurts" by Nazareth


I'll finish with Journey's "Faithfully" love isn't in the title but it's a love song


                                                   Hope you enjoyed the tunes, and I will see you soon!












4 comments:

John Holton said...

Great choices here! I found out much later that "Love Hurts" was written by Felice and Boudleaux Bryant and was originally done by The Everly Brothers. I might have been the only person on Earth that didn't know that, but the song went up in my estimation when I earned that.

Arlee Bird said...

Good to see Tesla get some attention here. Hadn't heard anything by them in years.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Birgit said...

All of these are great songs that I thoroughly enjoyed listening to.

Alana said...

Oh yes, I did enjoy your set. Haven't heard the Tesla song in a long time. I love the Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go that a lot of radio stations played together back in the day.