Monday, March 23, 2020

R.I.P Kenny Rogers

Away from the laptop I am writing this post so I may have to revisit and edit later. Kenny Rogers the Country singer legend and sometime actor has passed away at the age of 81.

His death was from natural causes and not related to the pandemic. Maybe a look back at his amazing career can help us all.

"Through the Years" is an appropriate starting point.


Of course there is "The Gambler"


"Coward of the County"


"The Greatest"


A few of my favorites? What are yours?

He will be missed but his songs will live on!









1 comment:

John Holton said...

I liked Kenny's work with the First Edition the best: "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)," "Something's Burning," and "Ruby (Don't Take Your Love To Town)." Great singer...