Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday's Music Moves Me: Harvest Songs

Today's Monday Music Moves Me topic is a freebie. Since Thanksgiving is coming up, it is Fall and the harvest time I thought I would use harvest as my theme. Sit back and enjoy.

                                             Neil Young "Harvest Moon"



The Band "King Harvest"


A bit of classical Bartok's "Harvest Song"


The Isley Brothers "Harvest for the World"


Anthony Brown "The Harvest Song"


Hope you enjoyed this selection of songs!


3 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

You really harvested videos...

I like the playlist.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

Great theme for mid-November. I can't believe how fast the month is passing, can you? I'm happy you found time to join the 4M crew on the dance floor. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

Alana said...

Of these I only knew the first one (Neil Young). Yes, you certainly harvested some videos. I really enjoyed The Band's offering. Hope you are having a good week!