Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Blogging from A to Z 2018: P is Phoneless

In these times we live in phones are more than phones. They are computers, personal navigators, fitness trackers, message machines, portable gaming systems, recorders and more. They can even be used to tune a guitar!




The picture of the phone above is similar to the first phone I ever used.

Yesterday, I spent over 12 hours at the office and I forgot my phone! I was going to write yesterday's blog post on it. No checking email during my breaks. No shopping ebay! No notification of traffic delays! On the plus side my wife couldn't ask me to pick up anything on the way home.

Can you imagine a day without your phone?

3 comments:

Birgit said...

I still have that exact same phone downstairs..not hooked up but I would love to if my hubby wasn’t in the way:)

Janet said...

I have often thought about where we'd be without our phones now. Sometimes I think we'd be better off and then some emergency comes up and I think, "Thank God I had my phone with me!" I don't use mine for as much as some but I have been known to come back to the house if I realize I forgot it.

Janet’s Smiles

Sue said...

This year I started using the calendar on my phone instead of a paper written version. It's working out great. I like my mobile phone. Less paper I'd just discard later.