Sunday, January 14, 2018

Monday's Music Moves Me: Songs with Colors in the Title

Finally in this New Year I am able to fit in another Monday's Music Moves Me. This week the theme is songs with colors in the title..



Music is an art and there is a lot of colors in the music.  So come and join me on this colorful journey of music..


The Rolling Stones "She's A Rainbow"..


The Psychedelic Furs "Pretty in Pink"..



Led Zeppelin "Black Dog"


UB40 "Red, Red Wine"


Bad Company "Silver, Red and Gold"


Jimi Hendrix "Purple Haze"


See the full list of participants at Xmas Dolly's blog. Also check out my Battle of the Bands post.

Thanks and have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

You pulled together a nice assortment of color song titles. It's gonna be fun to see what everyone comes up with this theme. Thanks for rockin' the house down with your song picks! Have a tunetastic week!

csuhpat1 said...

Great songs and we both picked "Pretty in Pink". LOL.

XmasDolly said...

Great job my friend! You definitely have rocked the house! Thanks for rockin' my world today! I really needed some good tunes to help me take down all this Christmas stuff. hahaha I had you tuned all the way up! hugs

John Holton said...

The Bad Company tune was new to me, but the others were somewhat familiar and this ist works well. Great job!

Catch My Words said...

I love listening to the songs I hadn't heard in awhile, like Led Zepplin!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great choices! Especially Red Red Wine... ;) Thanks for the dance! :)