Thursday, November 23, 2017

Battle of the Bands Results: Staying in New Orleans, Blueberry Hill

Shutouts happen in the Battle of the Bands. To shut out Led Zeppelin and the Glenn Miller Orchestra you must be a legend in your own right, and Louis Armstrong is a legend. You are probably wondering what drugs I am on putting a battle featuring these three artists together in a Battle of the Bands. No drugs here my mind is just that musically twisted. The shutout is great because Fats Domino and Louis Armstrong have New Orleans in common.



We celebrate winners on this blog.

When you win it's a "Wonderful World"


It is kind of like "The Bare Necessities"


"When the Saints Go Marching In"


Well I'll go marching into whatever else is next and return here with a new post soon!

3 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

I wouldn't have expected otherwise in this Battle. Louis had it cinched. Miller was good as always, but lacking in comparison to Armstrong. Zep was, how can I say it? I guess bad. They need to stick to what they do best.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Michele at Angels Bark said...

Mike, I am so sorry that I missed your battle! I came by twice on the 15th but I guess it wasn't posted yet and I didn't have a chance to get back here. My apologies.
But hey, what a way to go with a Louis Armstrong stronghold! He's the bomb!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Michele at Angels Bark

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

I'd be surprised had the win gone any other way than it did!