Tuesday, November 15, 2016

R.I.P. Holly Dunn

November has not been a good month for singer songwriters. This time around Holly Dunn who had eight top ten singles has passed away at the age of 59. She lost her battle with cancer.

She is probably best known for this song that peaked at number seven on the Country charts "Daddy's Hands"..


Dunn had two singles that topped the Country Charts. This one called "Are You Ever Gonna Love Me"


The other number one was "You Really Had Me Going"...


Dunn had retired from music to devote more time for her other passion art. She is an artist who will be missed.

3 comments:

Jeffrey Scott said...

I have to admit, I'm not familiar with Holly Dunn. But then again, I've never been big on country music.

Liz A. said...

So sad.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike, what sad mews! Holly is about 5 years older than me. Mews like this only reminds me of my own immortality. Life is just too short. I don't think I remember this gal but she had a nice voice. Thanks for sharing.