Monday, November 28, 2016

A Crazy Fall

Life gets crazy for anyone and I am no exception. Sometimes it feels like my life is crazy all the time but lately it has been crazier than normal. Perhaps hectic would be a better choice, it could easily be substituted for crazy in this paragraph. Maybe it is both.

In September my Mom had some serious heath issues. This month I had to go across the Country for a wedding. Next month my wife will have to go to Texas because her dad is having serious health issues. In between I had car issues and of course the Holidays come rolling in.

Not looking for sympathy just being real. I've read some blogs lately that have shared things and I liked that. It makes you feel like your not alone but human. I also think to share with your readers keeps it honest.

I don't want to go into details on the health issues, but they happen to people when they get older. Of course I am getting older so I tend to ponder is that what I get to look forward to?

Well there is a quick view into my Crazy Fall














2 comments:

Liz A. said...

So sorry. Seems like everything hits at once, doesn't it?

Janie Junebug said...

I worked in a nursing home, so I can tell you that some people age and absolutely fall apart, while others need some assistance but are healthy and as sharp as tacks. Remain active and keep your mind moving. I think it gives you better chances.

Love,
Janie